History
 
Grace Pointe Church was born in a tent revival in the summer of 1924 as the Westbrook Church of the Nazarene.  After seventy-eight  years, eight pastors, several building programs, a merger with the Bridgeport Church and a subsequent name change, Grace Pointe migrated in 2002 to the intersection of Morris Street and Raceway Road; a small congregation with a big vision of what God could do.

 

Our Birth: January 1926 with Rev. Alvin E. Kerst

Organized as The Westbrook Church of the Nazarene By District Superintendent J.W. Short With 37 charter members

 

 

Our Pastors
 
 
 
 

 

Archival Moments

WESTBROOK’S CHARTER MEMBERS (* denotes charter member honored at 50 year milestone)

 

The heritage of the past is the seed That brings forth the harvest of the future…